SAMAJANIDHI - REQUEST FOR DONATIONS
Thank you for your support to Yoga Bharati in our mission to bring holistic yoga into daily life. A large part of our financial support comes from supporters like you. We request you to continue to support us, by participating in our activities and in our annual fund raising program - Samajanidhi. Please donate generously. Yoga Bharati is a 501c non-profit organization and your donations are tax deductible. Following are the highlights of some of our US Level activities and achievements during this year:
Yoga Bharati has trained 300 yoga teachers that now volunteer in local communities to offer our holistic and research-driven approach to yoga. Just this year, we have delivered about 2,500 class-hours of yoga asana sessions in our communities, including special classes for kids, seniors, stress management and therapy. We continued our expansion, adding more public classes in Sunnyvale, Milpitas and the Tri-Valley in the SF Bay Area.
- Our Annual Report for 2013 is HERE
- Yoga Teachers Training courses across various Yoga Bharati chapters
- Suryanamaskar Yagna (Sun Salutation Marathon) to bring awareness about yoga and health.
- Pranayama and SMET Workshops by Sri N.V.Raghuram
- Meditation and Upanishad workshops by Swami Bodhananda in the Bay Area
- Yoga for Fertility workshop in the Bay Area
- Yoga Therapy for ailments such as back pain, diabetes, GID, obesity, stress and even cancer at a low affordable prices
- SVYASA (visit them here )
- Sambodh Society (visit them here )
- ICC Senior Program
- Sunnyvale Hindu Temple
- Fremont Temple
- Milpitas VEDA Satyanarayana Temple
In addition to our regular activities, Yoga Bharati plans to conduct a Research Study on Suryanamaskar Yagna in 2013. Details HERE
A large part of our financial support comes from supporters like you. We request you to continue to support us, by participating in our activities and in our annual fund raising program - Samajanidhi.
Yoga Bharati is a non-profit organization and your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
Make your check payable to "Yoga Bharati" and mail to below address or handover the check to the yoga teacher in the class:
7630 Kirwin Lane
Cupertino, CA 95014
To donate using credit card or paypal:
For details contact us: info @ yogabharati.org