Yoga Teachers Training (RYT-200/YTT 200)
Yoga Instructors/Foundation Course (YIC/YFC)
Yoga Bharati is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance (RYS 200). After completing the course, one can sign up with Yoga Alliance to become RYT-200.
Email: yicc @ yogabharati.org
savithan @ yogabharati.org
Phone: Savitha.N - (408) 768-5446
About YIC (also known as YICC)
YIC is a certificate program designed by Viveknananda Yoga Research Foundation VYASA (also known as SVYASA), which is a premier Yoga University in Bengaluru, India. Based on 25 years of in-depth study in the field of yoga and spirituality VYASA has published many research papers on yoga and its therapeutic applications. Our goal is to combine the best of the West (modern scientific research) with the best of the East (yoga and spirituality) in making our Yoga Teachers Training , a unique program.
The student will be systematically trained in the techniques of yoga and to begin his/her own journey of self-awareness and development.
Yoga Foundation Course (YFC) is a subset of Yoga Teachers Training meant for people who are looking for in-depth knowledge of yoga and its philosophy for their personal interests. This course enables them to practice yoga with deeper awareness, hence enhancing the benefits of yoga.
Benefits of the course
- Greater self-awareness and consciousness
- Ability to synergize one's mind, body and soul
- Holistic understanding of the philosophy of yoga
- Stress management, prevention of stress related ailments
- Introduction to anatomy, Sanskrit and Ayurveda
- Improved memory, creativity & calmness through pranayama, meditation
- Empowerment to serve the society through yoga careers
- Yoga philosophy taught by the great yogi, Yogashree N.V.Raghuram
This certificate program is also the foundation course for those interested in the advanced programs, such as therapy oriented course at Yoga Bharati or Masters and Phd programs at SVYASA. Details of SVYASA's other programs at SVYASA homepage
Course DetailsYIC consists of following parts:
Part 1 - Theory & Practice
- Yoga - Need of the hour, yoga concept and definitions
- Philosophy, Streams of Yoga and Unity in Diversity
- Application of Yoga
- Introduction to Yoga Therapy
- Yoga and Stress Management
- Yoga and Diet
- Teaching Techniques and Introduction to Research
- Pranayama, meditation, kriyas, bandhas and Mudras
Part 2 Field Practice & Project Report
- 30 hours of teaching as field practice
- A detailed report on a yoga subject
Part 3 (RYT-200 Requirements)
- Shadowing of instructors in public classes
- Study groups
- Yoga Bharati workshops
- Yoga Bharati organized retreats
YFCYoga Foundation Course - includes Part 1 (Theory & Practice).
Does not include Project report and field practice. Participants get participation certificate if they need it.
Does not include YIC certificate.
FEE : Please Contact us for details
YICYoga Instructor Course - includes Part 1 (Theory & Practice) + Part 2 (Project report and field practice)
YIC Certificate from VYASA will be awarded upon completion of parts 1 and 2.
RYT200Includes Part 1 (Theory & Practice) + Part 2 (Field Practice & Project Report) + Part 3(study groups, teacher shadowing, retreats and workshops)
YIC Certificate from VYASA and Yoga Bharati Certificate with Yoga Alliance RYS 200 logo will be awarded upon completion of RYT 200 requirements (parts 1, 2 & 3).
RegistrationWe limit the class size to facilitate personalized attention, therefore it is strongly recommended to register as early as possible. You can sign-up for YIC by completing the registration form and submitting it with the course fee as detailed on the form.
For any other discounts, please contact us at the above contact address.
FEE : Please contact us at the above contact address for details.